Center for Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence and Translation
The primary focus of the Center for Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence and Translation is to develop and use nanotechnology for monitoring response to anti-cancer therapy and for earlier cancer detection. The cancer focus in the CCNE is on both lung and ovarian cancers; however developed strategies may eventually be applied to many cancers.
Sanjiv Sam Gambhir, M.D., Ph.D.
Shan X. Wang, Ph.D.
For more information about the Center for Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence and Translation visit our website at: http://mips.stanford.edu/grants/ccne-t/projects.html.
View all Alliance News
- Project 1: Next-Generation Smart Nanoparticles
- Project 2: Magneto-Nano Diagnostic and Analytical Devices for Cancer
- Project 3: Nanotechnologies for Comprehensive Single Cancer Cell Analysis
- Project 4: Integration of Nano-Molecular Imaging and Nanosensors
- Core A: Nanoinformatics
- Core B: Nanocharacterization and Nanofabrication
- Core C: Clinical and Translational Core