Alliance in the News RSS
The NCI Alliance for Nanotechnology in Cancer is conducting cutting-edge research using nanotechnology to transform the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, and clinical outcomes for cancer patients. Read news stories and announcements below about the Alliance's multidisciplinary work.
- Jeff Brinker and Cheryl Willman, PI's of the UNM CNPP, win 2015 STC.UNM Innovation Award for their Protocell technology
UNM — March 2015
- Joe DeSimone group, PI of the UNC CCNE, develop novel method for rapid 3D printing
AAAS — March 2015
- Jeff Brinker, PI of the UNM CNPP, elected to the Materials Research Society Board of Directors
MRS — March 2015
- Robert Langer, PI of the MIT-Harvard CCNE, accepts Queen Elizabeth Prize for Engineering
BBC — February 2015
- Naomi Halas, PI of the Rice University CNPP, becomes new director of the Richard E. Smalley Institute for Nanoscale Science and Technology.
Houston News — January 2015